If you’re looking for a vehicle that truly shines both on and off the pavement, the new Jeep® Wrangler is definitely for you. Let’s explore some of its most impressive off-roading features.
The base engine in the Jeep Wrangler is a 3.6-liter V6 that produces 285 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. There are also several others to pick from:
- Turbocharged 2.0-liter, four-cylinder: 270 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged 3.0-liter diesel V6: 260 horsepower and 442 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged 2.0-liter, four-cylinder and two electric motors: 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque
- 6.4-liter V8: 470 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque
A six-speed manual transmission comes standard, while an eight-speed automatic is available. All models come with four-wheel drive.
Incredible Off-Road Ability
The off-road prowess of the Jeep Wrangler is legendary, and the 2023 model is outstanding in this regard. No matter the trim, you will get high- and low-range gearing and multiple skid plates.
The Best-in-Class Rubicon Trim
If you truly want to take your Jeep Wrangler almost anywhere, consider upgrading to the Rubicon trim and opting for the Xtreme Recon package. This comes with front and rear Tru-Lok® electronic locking differentials, along with:
- Heavy-duty Fox shock absorbers
- Rock sliders
- 35-inch all-terrain tires
- A 1.5-inch suspension lift
This trim provides 12.9 inches of ground clearance, enabling you to ford up to 33.6 inches of water. It also offers a 47.4-degree approach angle, as well as a 40.4-degree departure angle.
If you’d like to learn more about the 2023 Jeep Wrangler, get in touch with I.G. Burton Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Berlin. We can give you more details and let you know when it will be arriving at our dealership. See you soon!